March 4, 2005

Mixed Up Day

Hello everyone.....

Today was a mixed day....ups and downs.....ie the usual day for me. We had a practical exam on Visual Basic.

Since it is the end of the week every teacher took it in turns to torture us to the core.... My Saturday was not spared... Oh i didnt tell u people what happened last saturday

It was a riot. Suddenly there came a rule into existence(which atleast my whole class had never heard of???)that jeans were not allowed on Saturday, the one day that my great college had allowed us.

What followed next was the humorous(satiric)part... All four main professors of our college were standing out... waiting like hawks swooping on unsuspecting preys and they were not disappointed.... they had quite a healthy fare that day.....

Some people like my friend Jude smiled at one of the dean and the dean smiled back(rather smirked) as he was wearing a tight and slightly short pant.... And the smiling session might have continued if not my friend realised that he had an exam to write. He was then allowed to enter.

The other scape goats like me were not so lucky...I went wearing jeans and all he said was "This is not acceptable young lady" i argued sayin it was a saturday and that the rule never came into existence till today.... He asked me to go home and then come back after having changed.

I thought to myself that i myst be one lunatic if I went back home all 17 kms in the bus and sweltering heat to come back again and attend the 1 hour class that could have been over :)

So i said ok sir and walked out of college...... Since a lot of my classmates were ship wrecked like me(I took it as a blessing in disguise to curl up at home or go out with friends and make even more of it than I would have in those classes)...... ha ha ha

Well I call him Baldy(one of the deans) who unfortunately shares the same zodiac sign as me andI hope to strangle him before anyone forms their opinion on me based on that....

That was easier said than done.... What about all the others who were moaning about their day having gone waste.... well I said stop crying over spilt milk and either go home and keep talking about it or enjoy the way u like.

Well I decided to grab a burger at Mc Donalds and I put on some sinful calories that day but it was worth it....

And tomorrow is Saturday....According to the heads of this institution we are supposed to be in smart casual...What the hell is smart casual ? I thought to myself.... I looked really smart in the jeans and it was casual wear then what in the world went wrong??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Well I am tired after that recount and would like to wish u all a great weekend ;-)

1 comment:

Shobha said...

I tell you, u live in a ancient dodoland.....and what ya, you can't hunt for one paper or what?:| Show it to Paati fast!