March 1, 2005

Me and My virus

Hi everyone

Its that time of the year---changing seasons--- and new afflictions

Well I succumbed to the cold virus .....It started off with this curious ticklish feeling in the back of my throat... I took medications immediately.... (I know its all in the head, but I believe unless I have paid my doctor or chemist their fees the virus seems to cling on.....)

The sore throat diappeared as promised in 3 days. Its side effects were bad breath(what else after swallowing one pill after another) and so I managed to keep away all other viruses at bay :)

Then after three days what happens??? I get the most disgusting sounding and irritating cough that tends to literally mangle my intestines... woof... But this time I wanted to beat the virus at its own game so I refused to make anyone richer..... waited to see what its course of action would be....

That bloody thing seems to be infatuated with me ..... not leaving me one minute.... :-(

And to bring in the cherry topping on cake... On the fifth day my nose seems to be getting sadistic instincts drawn from the virus.... what I had always taken for granted... breathing.... got laboured.... that wretched virus seems to be enjoying all the attention it is getting for itself...

So I decided to ignore it.... whoa.... its effect seems to be receeding slowly... and yes it has grown weaker.... ha ha ha

Its sign that it still loves me....is my voice which has gone from Kajol's to Rani Mukherjee's voice....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments: