January 3, 2005

Back 2 the day to day grind

Its back to studies, projects and lab sessions. The long trip finally came to an end. The new year came and went---- It seemed to be just another day and when people were wishing me--- It again flashed to me that maybe these things dont seem important any more to me.

I remember some 4 years back--one of my close friend(4 yrs older) told me that i would lose the enthusiasm i had for life(then) in the years to come. I vehemently opposed that. Today its the same path I am treading.

Nothing intersts me much except for my aims, money, my future and the relations i have.

I learnt"Nothing is permanent but change"

1 comment:

Shobha said...

Hie sweets! Howwie u? My new years went fab re, I did lot of time pass! House party was funnnn ;) New year greetings are a whole load of crap, after a while, I get sick of the random bulk smses people send. A genuine wish or a greeting is well hard to come by.

You said it babes, Nothing is permanent but change! This phase too wouldn't last :) You would be back to your enthu self! and CARE TO REPLY TO THE COMMENTS I POST HERE! HUH! dumbo :P